Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If a black male married a white female and had a child, what color would the child be?

Just curious. Are there any interracial couples out there who has children?If a black male married a white female and had a child, what color would the child be?
Purple with yellow polka dots.If a black male married a white female and had a child, what color would the child be?
The child would be biracial thus sharing the genetic features of both races. Thus they would tend to be on the lighter complexion in comparison to blacks and on the dark complexion in comparison in comparison to whites. Like a white person with a darker tan. However, the color of the child can be darker or lighter dependent upon the genetics of the families (both sides - mother %26amp; father).





There are interracial couples all over the world with children. Why wouldn't there be. A male and female become attracted to each other and pursue a relationship and there you have it. The attraction of of a man to a woman and vice versa should not have racial boundaries. There only should be species boundaries thus making any Homo sapiens free to pursue a relationship with another homo sapiens.
It depends on if the white parent is super pale, average white skin tone or olive. And if the black parent is light brown, medium brown, or very dark.





Probably if you take the average white person and and average black person, you would get a child with light brown skin, and blackish brown hair.
you cant really tell. genetics cannot be predicted as the girl above said. ive met so many ';mixed race'; people in my life and they come in all colors. that would probably depend on the parents coloring though. blacks dont all look the same and neither do whites. then theres also family history which usually plays a huge role as well. sometimes the childrens skin color favors the grand parents more so than the parents. theres no actual answer to this question.





however generally the child favors the father more than the mother. i read that somewhere although ive seen many cases where that isnt true.





if by ';color'; you mean race ...well the would be both but i usually call my multiracial friends of this kind black. thats usually what they see themselves as and i do kind of see them that way as well. it helps me relate to them since i am black. but i wont completely disregard that theyre white as well...it just doesnt register that way in my mind on a daily basis.
according to whites


black





according to blacks and other races


mixed or black (black for me, cause i know mixed blacks the same color as light skin blacks)





I think mixed kids would have a better time if white people called them white, just as many blacks call them black.


If people say you are like them, they are most likely to accept you for who you are.(reason why there are more mixed people that flock to black crowd rather than white)


If i were mixed i wouldn't be offened if someone called me black or white if you were both then what difference would it make?
I'm offspring of black father/white mother





It really all depends. Alicia Keys and Halle Berry have very different skin complexions, etc. and they are both mixed. Bob Marley is also mixed. Mariah Carey is the same way and doesn't look black to me, personally. Soledad O'Brien is a good example... I never even knew she was half black until my dad told me.





there's no ';typical'; mixed person.





The only thing ';black-looking'; about me is probably my nose and my large diastema/gap, which is apparently an African trait.





Most people think I am Puerto Rican, Spanish, and I've gotten Tahitian before.





but if you were to be checking off boxes when you take standardized tests (I hate this) and they said ';Choose one only'; they'd most likely choose black. that's how it's always been for me. Thank God for the other box and ';check all that apply';.
I have 3 biracial children. These are all our natural skin tones, btw: my daughter is caramel, my older son is olive and my little one is brown with a dusky undertone to his skin. My husband is about Denzel Washington's complexion and I have light beige skin.
bi-racial or mixed (:





and skin color ranges from a really really almost caucasian brown skin, to a light skinned black person's skin color.





some of us are also reffered to as ';yellow'; xD
You'll never know until they reproduce. Different factors affect different genes. It's entirely possible this ';baby'; could look 100% white!
Genetics cannot be predicted.


Genetics cannot be predicted.


Genetics cannot be predicted.
Could take mostly after one parent or the other. OR could be a dark tan/lighter brown than father. Though I've seen kids that are...kind of caramel color?
Depends on your complexion are you light, brown, or dark black depends on that
brown + white = light brown
lighter brown
it depends on the genes they get and what parent they come out to look like the most.
more than likely tan..

No comments:

Post a Comment