Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How would all u married women out there write a love letter to your hubbi's who are living abroad?

I have been married for atleast 1 year now. I have always been in contact with my hubbi by phone and text messages. but now i 'am willing to send him a love letter. the problem is that i don't know how to. can u please help me for what i should write in the letter and how?How would all u married women out there write a love letter to your hubbi's who are living abroad?
Just spill your guts to him. Believe me, once you start it'll be easy. Writing feelings is much easier than saying them.How would all u married women out there write a love letter to your hubbi's who are living abroad?
Tell him you're thinking of him, you're thinking of you and him together, what you'd like to be doing with him and to him.


Don't talk about mundane boring things like housework!
Write about how much you respect him and how hes the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment