Monday, May 10, 2010

I want to get married in the Outer Banks, NC and rent a house on the oceanfront. Do I need to provide housing?

I was planning on providing housing for my parents and my bridal party. Also, is it ok to ask some of the bridal party to sleep on pull out couches? Do I need to provide housing for other guests? I live in PA.I want to get married in the Outer Banks, NC and rent a house on the oceanfront. Do I need to provide housing?
it's very generous if you can provide housing for your guests but it is not necessary.





most people will check hotels in the area and see about reserving a block of rooms that the guests can get a discount on. You'll have to contact the hotels directly to discuss discounted rates for rooms





as to asking your bridal party to sleep on pull out couches, if you're paying for their room then that's fine. If they don't like it then they can pay for their own room.I want to get married in the Outer Banks, NC and rent a house on the oceanfront. Do I need to provide housing?
First of all, you chose a lovely location for your wedding :) I vacation there every year.





About the housing, it is very generous to provide the housing. And i think it is acceptable to ask the bridal party to sleep on pull out couches -- they're not horrible.





But they aren't staying in your same house and they? Because you could rent a small oceanfront cottage for you and your fiance. There are tons of small motels that are also oceanfront, and they are clean and inexpensive -- that you could reserve for your family and bridal party for how long they're staying.





Also, you could check out the ';Dune Lantern'; at milepost 15.5 in Nags Head. Me and my family stay at that place every year because they are huge 2 Bdr/2Bth condos with a wonderful view -- All from $500 a week to like $1500 a week depending on the time of year you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment