Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is the name of the movie where the mother will not let her daughter get married?

She only wants her to take care of her forever. And she will not let her get married. Name?What is the name of the movie where the mother will not let her daughter get married?
there's a foreign film just like that: Like Water for Chocolate. I love that one. 10/10





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103994/What is the name of the movie where the mother will not let her daughter get married?
Honestly, I think you need to give us more info if you can. For example, was the movie a US, UK or some other English language film, or a non-English film? And a star or actor / year or approximate year of the film. Did you see it on TV or at the cineplex?





Your question is a little vague for me, and I know a LOT of films. I wouldn't even know how to start looking for the info you want.
  • mark cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment