Friday, January 15, 2010

What is the youngest you can be to get married in California?

I was wondering what is the lowest age possible with an underage marriage, with parental consent in California? My daughter has everything she needs and i will sign for her to be married. She has basically been on her own, sadly, since she was 10 or 11 years old. She's been with her boyfriend since she was 12 and she will be 16 in a month. I want to know if she can get married now and i can sign for her or do we have to wait till she is 16? and then what? what happens from there?What is the youngest you can be to get married in California?
From the reading of the site I will list below, at least one of the couple must be over 18 and if one is under 18, then the minor must be accompanied by at least one of the minors' parent.





I suggest you check and read the following site.


%26lt;%26gt;http://california.usmarriagelaws.com/%26gt;





  • mark cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment