Friday, January 15, 2010

Why do married women with money complain to lower income women about how they handle money?

I find it rude that a woman who marries into means and doesn't have to work (can use her own income on clothes, etc.) turns around and criticizes me and lower-income women for not making enough, not saving enough, spending money...when their husbands provide them with checking accounts and so on.Why do married women with money complain to lower income women about how they handle money?
They try to belittle us. But we work by our blood,sweat and tears and are grateful that we did it on our own. If those women didn't have those men to keep them up then I bet they couldn't make it in this world. I used to have a friend, she worked but relied on her b/f to pay her and her kids bills. She wanted a new car and wanted to show her b/f that she could get one. She was first going to buy a used car and took me to look at it. I told the saleman to forget it, she could get a new car. We went to another dealership where she purchased a sports car that she wanted, fully loaded and with the payments that she wanted. Well, I was the one who did the talking for her. She tells everybody and her b/f that she did it on her own with NO ONE'S help. How do you think that made me feel? We weren't friends anymore after that.


Her choice.


Women like us can pride ourselves of doing things on our own two feet and know we do not have to depend on someone else.Why do married women with money complain to lower income women about how they handle money?
Its a combination of ignorance and arrogance. There is almost nothing more pathetic than a person who has not had to make their own way in the world.
They're tired of supporting women and your kids with their tax dollars.
Tell these women to mind their own business and worry about their own lives not yours.
Uh. I avoid talking money with my friends. Who exactly are you talking about anyway?
If they havent walked in your shoes they dont know whats it like and should not be commentating
You need new friends. My friends and I don't talk about things like spending money...

No comments:

Post a Comment