Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How important to you is it your significant other remember when you got together or got married?

I did not want to be sexist asking this, you know how some guys tend to forget dates and such.How important to you is it your significant other remember when you got together or got married?
Very important. And he remembers! :)How important to you is it your significant other remember when you got together or got married?
My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 years and he always remembers our anniversary, I'm the one that forgets (all i know is that it is some time in feb. after valentines day lol). We are getting married and I choose the date 5-15-10 so hopefully I could remember. He says it doesn't bother him that I forget because he is romantic and I'm just not the romantic type.





Wow Tomb Raider that's pretty ignorant and immature of you. I think two people loving one another is plenty of reason to get married. A date is just another day on the calendar and when you are in love, every day is a celebration of your love for each other. If your deciding factor on getting married is if the man remembers a date then you self centered and I pity then man you will marry. Everybody forgets dates and I can't believe your ignorant enough to type up some crap that I shouldn't get married because of that.
I remember when my girlfriend and me started dating! But we don't clebrate little aniversarys... I hate that. So.. it really doesn't matter much to me. It's our five month three day anniversary!! Nah not into that. We just celebrated 6 months, 1 year, and then 2 years.
If you can't answer that, you shouldn't be married. You especially should remember when you got married without looking at the marriage license.
I definitely do not expect monthly anniversaries but I would be kinda annoyed if he didn't remember the year we started dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment