Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am married to an illegal immigrant (he is getting his paper work) and his mom wants me adopted his brother?

I don't know how to do that. I have been suppoting this child for almost a year now.I am married to an illegal immigrant (he is getting his paper work) and his mom wants me adopted his brother?
An adoption will make no difference.





If the child is not an orphan, and this one isn't, you have to go to the child's country and adopt him there. Then, you have to live there, in the child's country for 2 years with the child in your home, fully supporting the child, before you can come back and put in an application for the child.





Also, the adoption must be 100% complete BEFORE the child's 16th birthday. An adoption past the age of 16 confers no immigration benefit.


I am married to an illegal immigrant (he is getting his paper work) and his mom wants me adopted his brother?
Yes adopt his brother, better yet marry his brother too!
Illegals dont ';get theyre paperwork.';
Don't do it. You've already 'helped' our country enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment