Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What does it mean when u dream about getting married?

I had a dream about getting married but i wasnt prepared I just had on a white dress and nothing else then I saw my dad and told him dad who am marrying? So I didnt even know who it was. Then he showed me who it was but I couldnt see a face! It was blocked by someone else. I told my dad to please get me out of this that I didnt want to get married! I walked out. What is this supposed to mean?What does it mean when u dream about getting married?
stop watcing so much tv before you go to bedWhat does it mean when u dream about getting married?
To be married in your dream, signifies commitment, harmony or transitional period. You are undergoing an important developmental phase in your life. The dream may also represent the unification of formerly separate or opposite aspects of yourself. In particular, it is the union of masculine or feminine aspects of yourself.Consider the qualities and characteristics of the person that you are marrying. These are the qualities that you need to look at incorporating within yourself.
maybe, when you get married the first time, its not supposed to be! or, its a for sure sign your going to get married. or you just slept really good.
nothing to dramatic ... you are going to get married but you dont know who because your not at that stage in your life yet
In my culture, dreaming about getting married means death.
Perhaps you are uncertain about a love in your life at the moment or are unsure how to express your true feelings towards someone.
this should probably be in the dream interpretation category, rather than in the marriage category.
You are dealing with commitment issues... could be committment to school, work, or other projects.





Dreams are not what they seem and this one really has NOTHING to do with marriage.
sounds like you are scared of commitment and of leaving your dad as it sounds like you rely on him for most things..
The person you are destined to marry will not be your last and it can take a lifetime to find your true soul mate.
commitment harmony transitional period
u must have mentioned ur age.....u can consult ur parents about whatever happened if u have that confidence,,,
Your not ready to commit to something! Run, Forest, Run!!!
You want to get married?
i am so happy you had that dream, you are probably going to get married soon
nothing. u just wanna grow up to fast.
It means you're going to drop a fork.
my leader sweet mildred sent me to find desperate housewives
I honestly dont know. I had a dream aboutmarrying someone that wasnt my fiancee though lol He was an ex... Wonder what thats supposed to mean...
idk you don't you're not ready for marriage??
u broke a promise without knowing
take my advance pray now and delete this question

No comments:

Post a Comment