Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is there to do for FREE in Kansas City during the DAY for a young married couple?

I'm not interested in nightlife, and I don't want a list of restaurants/movie theatres. I need to know what to do during the day for free or really cheap. We are kind of new to the area so we're friendless at the moment. Luckily we have each other.What is there to do for FREE in Kansas City during the DAY for a young married couple?
The Nelson-Atkins Art Museum is lots of fun. I haven't been in a while but I believe it is free on Fridays. You can walk around on The Plaza, visit Crown Center. Walk around on Westport. There are lots of things to do in KC during the day. I hope this helps!! :)What is there to do for FREE in Kansas City during the DAY for a young married couple?
Check the website for the city of Kansas City and I don't know what city you're talking about since there's one in both Missouri and Kansas.

1 comment:

  1. The Nelson-Atkins is free every day! They do charge for some special exhibitions and parking is $5 in the garage but you can probably find something on the streets. They are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete